The Vegetable Gardening Guide: Grow Your Own Vegetables: Beginners Guide
Are you prepared to feed your family when food may not be readily available at your local Walmart... or any other supermarket for that matter? What if you HAD to grow your own food? The Vegetable Gardening Guide, will show you ways to grow a garden in a tight space - whether you only have a small area of your yard, or a kitchen windowsill. You'll learn about more than vegetable gardening within these pages.
This is a beginner series to help you learn how to survive in lean times, and how to have confidence and self-reliance to make it through. Raising Vegetables and other food products, may not be as difficult as you think.
You'll find many tips inside these pages, including how to compost.
If you've always thought about getting started with your own garden, or just wonder WHY eating organically can significantly improve your overall health, as well as the health of our planet, buy this book today!
- Organic Food Tastes Better
- Organic Food Is Healthier
- Feel Great about What You Eat
- Help Protect Your Environment
- The Advantages Of Organic Gardening
- The Advantages of Organic Farming
- Benefits Of Organic Versus Conventional
- How to Start A Vegetable Garden For Beginners
- How Much Space Do I Need For My Vegetable Garden?
- Grow Your Own Organic Vegetables
- Growing Organic Food At Home
- Easy Tip to Get Up and Growing
- Windowsill Growing
- Dietary Lifestyle Changes
- It IS possible to achieve dietary lifestyle changes. You’ve lived most of your life with a diet that makes you comfortable – perhaps one that was started long ago by your parents. That doesn’t mean that you cannot change your diet and build a new you.
- Organic Meat – The “Other” Healthy Alternative
- What Makes Organic Food “Organic”?
- How to GROW a vegetable garden
- Time Saving Tips
- Proper Care
- Container gardening
- How To Grow Vegetables In Pots
- Picking Containers
- Preparing Your Containers
- Selecting Plants
- Organic Food For A Better Environment
- There Is a Standard For Organic Food
- A Few Simple Rules
- Organic Baby Food
- Possible Safety Concerns
- Availability of Local Organic Produce
- How To Save Money On Organic Products
- Find local suppliers
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Companion Planting For Beginners: All You Need to Know about Companion Planting (Companion planting, companion planting book, companion for the ... guide, planting, companion planting chart)